Interview of Rebecca Buckelew
By Andrea V. and Julie P.
1. Her full name is Rebecca Sxochitl Buckelew and she is a teacher.
2. She was named after her mom's friend.
3. She was born at Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara, CA
4. She was born in the United States.
5.Her parent's names are Paul and Lucy Buckelew.
6. She grew up in the United States and in England.
7. She had a swimming pool at her house when she was growing up.
8. She remembers riding a pink bike when she was a child.
9. Her father is Scotish and her mother is Wichol Indian.
10. Miss Buckelew has two sisters. Their names are Paloma and Bianca.
11. One grandma was born in Mexico, the other grandma and grandpas were born in the United States.
12. Her parents are also teachers.
13. Miss Buckelew teaches 3rd grade at Main School.
14. Besides teaching, Miss Buckelew is also the advisor of the Student Council and the Multicultural Club.
View more School Leaders